Addressing Anti-Asian ViolenceTop of Page
COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)Top of Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Top of Page
ESUHSD Reopening PlanTop of Page
- Maximum of 1,000 students at any given time on campus
- Requires masks and six feet of physical distancing by students and staff
- Students will be regularly tested
- Full tracking and tracing are in place at the District level
- Any student/staff participating in in-person instruction must go through a symptom screening check each day
- No person once tested positive for COVID-19, may return until a negative test is provided or 10 days of quarantine is completed
Spring 2021 Reopening - Parent Forums (video)Top of Page
Spring Athletic Season 2021Top of Page
Superintendent's Letter to Senior Class of 2021Top of Page
Resolution Adopted converting Student Semester Grades to No Pass (NP)Top of Page
ESUHSD Selects Care Solace to Expand Access to Community Mental Health Care ProvidersTop of Page
Our VisionTop of Page
Our MissionTop of Page
Core ValuesTop of Page
Commitment to Excellence:
We believe in continuous improvement through a culture of openness, inquiry and collaboration. We honor those who take responsibility, demonstrate creativity and take initiative.
We see diversity as a valuable asset that enriches our world-view and strengthens our community.
We allocate resources, develop practices and cultivate mindsets to ensure that each student meets or exceeds standards.
We model personal and professional integrity through processes that are respectful, transparent and proactively engage parents, students, staff and community.
We believe in and invest in the development of each employee and volunteer in our system.
AnnouncementsTop of Page
CalendarTop of Page
Due to COVID-19,
East Side Union High School District
will have limited staff working in the office each day.
8 AM - 5 PM
The main lobby doors will be open throughout the day, except for the noted times below. For access to the building during these times, contact the staff member you have made arrangements to see.
10:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.