Host Your Meeting, Conference or Event at a School Site
East Side Union High School District makes our school and athletic facilities available for rental when they are not being used for school purposes, in accordance with the Civic Center Act. Public school facilities are considered a civic center where organizations, clubs, and citizens may meet within the limitations and requirements set by the Board of Trustees and Education Code.
Enjoy our modern facilities, beautiful settings and convenient locations. Our school sites offer a broad spectrum of facilities, rental equipment and support services all provided at reasonable rates to accommodate the needs of businesses, organizations and individuals.
Located on the east side of San Jose in Santa Clara County, California, our sites are short driving distances from Highways 101, 280, 680, 85 and 87. There is plenty of parking available at each of our sites. In addition, our school sites are in the service area of Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority, the local public transportation system, which offers bus and light rail access. San Jose International Airport is 6 to 12 miles from any of our sites, with many hotel accommodations available.
Facilities Available for Rental
- Athletic facilities including gymnasiums, swimming pools, football stadiums featuring synthetic turf, tracks, tennis courts, basketball courts, handball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, soccer fields
- Performance facilities including theaters, amphitheaters and multipurpose rooms
- Outdoor facilities including quads, courtyards and groves
- Conference rooms to accommodate from 10 to 300 people
- Classrooms and lecture rooms perfect for corporate or non-profit meetings or training
Online Facility Rentals