Please check the Attendance Area Locator to verify which high school attendance area your address belongs to.
For a list of all courses available in the East Side Union High School District: please CLICK HERE.
Then click on the course number to view details of an individual course.
**Course Catalog is being updated to reflect current course offerings and will be completed by next fall.**
School Enrollment Information
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Proof of address within the school boundaries: Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
Please call the school Registrar for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.