All participant transaction requests and Salary Reduction
Agreements (SRA) must be submitted to MidAmerica for validation prior to
being processed by the District's Payroll Department or your Investment
Provider. This includes all distributions, rollovers,
transfer/exchanges, loans, hardships, or Salary Reduction Agreements.
Effective July 15, 2013 - New address for MidAmerica, 402 South Kentucky Ave., Suite 500, Lakeland, FL 33801
- Administrative Procedures for Plan Participants - general information and procedures for plan participants to the 403(b) or 457 Plans.
- Salary Reduction Agreement 403(b) (TSA) Plan - form to initiate/start deduction, change amount, change company/provider or terminate/stop deduction.
- Salary Reduction Agreement 457(b) (DCP) Plan - form to initiate/start deduction, change amount, change company/provider or terminate/stop deduction
- Retirement Savings Plan Transaction Request - form to initiate an exchange, loan or distribution request of a 403(b) or 457 Plans.
- Public Agency Retirement Services - form to initiate request for distribution of 401(a) Alternate Retirement System