The District invites applications from persons interested in serving on the school district’s Audit Committee. Applicants must reside within the boundaries of the East Side Union High School District and meet other qualifications set forth in the Audit Committee Charter. The Board of Trustees will be appointing two committee members with a two-year term from February 1, 2018, through January 31, 2020, and one alternate with a one-year term from February 1, 2018, through January 31, 2019. Committee members currently serving in these positions may apply to be reappointed.
Interested community members may apply during the application period by submitting the following:
- An introductory cover letter summarizing why you should be considered for this appointment.
- A completed Audit Committee Membership Application (click here to download application).
- The applicant/nominee will be required to provide written responses to the questions listed below:
- Briefly describe any professional or community experience that you believe qualifies you to serve on the Audit Committee. You may attach a current resume.
- Briefly describe any previous experience/involvement with the East Side Union High School District and/or other public schools.
- Briefly state why you are interested in serving as a member of the Audit Committee for the East Side Union High School District.
- Briefly describe your understanding of the role of the Audit Committee.
Applicants/nominees are invited to review the Audit Committee Charter (click here).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS:
5:00 PM, January 12, 2018
For questions, contact Frank Biehl, Audit Committee Chair, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send application materials by mail, e-mail or personal delivery to:
ESUHSD Audit Committee
c/o Mary Guillen
East Side Union High School District
830 N. Capitol Avenue, San Jose, CA 95133